TP-linkage (patented) with parallel lift action and high breakout
torque throughout the lifting range
• Care Cab for high operator comfort and efficiency
• Optimized serviceability and Contronic monitoring system
• Automatic shifting system, APS with mode selector
(4 forward and 4 reverse gears).
• Load-sensing hydraulics
• High performance, low emission engines
• Low sound levels
• AWB, axles with hub-mounted wet disc brakes (oil cooled)
• Boom suspension BSS (optional equipment)
• Comfort Drive Control, CDC lever steering (optional equipment)
• TP-linkage, attachment bracket and attachments optimized for best
Hybrid electric truck. Scania’s hybrid electric truck gives you power from both the electric powertrain and the combustion engine powertrain.
Volvo Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines.
Volvo L180 wheel loader, busy loading Volvo and Scania trucks with sand, while another Volvo L180F is feeding the McCloskey screener in the background, in a gravel pit in Denmark.
3 cars with 3 different brands and different uses when combined are very perfect. With their own outstanding features, they combine when working very well.
In the video below, you can see Volvo L180F Wheelloader Loading Scania And Volvo Trucks – The perfect combination
Thank you for visiting our website! We hope you found something that sparked interest on our website.
Video resource: Danish Construction Channel